Debt Collection |

Solicitors covering Debt Collection can help you to recover overdue accounts and can advise on the following:

•Pre-action collection
•County Court Proceedings
•Defended actions

Depending on the amount of the claim may dictate the route you take to reclaim your money, we recommend that you discuss your situation with a solicitor, or you can call the CAB on 08454 04 05 06.

The process in making a small claim through the courts
If you are looking to make a claim against someone, understand the process involved. brief guide to making a small claim.

What can and can’t Bailiffs do?
Understand the new rules on how Baliffs operate in the UK.

Guide to Bankruptcy. How do you become bankrupt, and what happens.